Summer Camp Rocks!
Time & Location
About the Event
EPIC SUMMER ROCKS CAMP
- Instructional time runs from 9am-3pm.
- Choose between 1/2 day (9-12pm), full-day (9-3pm) or full-day + extended care time (8-4pm).
- Extended Care adds $70 to full-day camp registration.
- Epic Art provides campers with optional, supervised free time from 8-9am and 3-4pm. Campers choose between board games, group games, free arts making stations, or reading time in our Epic Art Lounge.
EPIC ART IS where art making happens for kids! Students are introduced to a variety of art media and basic art concepts, processes skills, and art history. Drawing, painting, loads of mixed media, 2D and constructing in 3D, all combine to develop your young artist's imagination, problem solving skills, and creative confidence! AT EPIC SUMMER ROCKS CAMP students will dig-in creating a magical, and I mean magical, mixed media, 3-dimensional, illuminated landscape on canvas! During this same week, students will create textile artworks inspired by Japanese artist, Toshiko MacAdam and dive into color and pattern making tie dye t-shirts that never seem to disappoint! As our Epic adventure continues, we take on additional inspiration from Spanish superstar, Pablo Picasso, and choose animals real or imaginary to create unique compositions exploring paint on wood.
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU TO CAMP
- Lots of snacks, lunch & labeled refillable water bottle
- Jacket + sunscreen/umbrella /cap
EPIC LUNCH & RELAXATION
- 12-1pm daily
- We do not provide food for your starving artist.
- We will stretch our legs outside in the Village Green.
EPIC ART SHOW + CELEBRATION Family + friends! Join us on Friday between 3-4pm to celebrate our Epic artists and their incredible artwork. Sharing artwork with those that are most important to us builds confidence and encourages children to explore new materials + ideas + feelings + discover possibilities--our next generation of inventors & doers!
MULTIAGE ART EDUCATION Epic Art supports multi-age art classrooms and has found that both younger and older students thrive in this type of creative + positive + inspiring atmosphere, which can lead to endless opportunities for learning for all students. At Epic, we teach as a whole group, and then break up into small groups for guided instruction and individual support.
- Summer Rocks$275+$6.88 Service fee$275+$6.88 Service fee0$0